Hi,

Some stick's have a 'alien' format/partition table... try to run GNU
fdisk on it, correct the disk label and then format it... for my it
works on LTSP 4.2

Regards

On 4/27/07, syed tanveer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>         I used LTSP 4.1 with NLD 9 SP2 . and its works fine. but when i
> update NLD 9 with SP3 . one problem has accured . USB Data Stick not support
> to thin Client . Any one knows this issue to resolve it .
>
> Regards
> Tanveer

|       Alexandre Cavalcante Alencar (Skarmeth)      |
|          http://people.debian-ce.org/skarmeth/         |
|   GNU/Linux User #260571 GNUPG 0x77EA9FF8 |
|   Debian-CE PSL-CE LTSP SABUGOSA SCYLLA |
|                       Fortaleza CE Brazil                       |
|09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0|