On Sat, May 26, 2007 at 04:16:39PM +0700, -v01d- wrote:
> i'am running LTSP 4.2 update3 on OpenSuse 10.2 and having usb printer
> (Hp Laserjet 1020) attached to thin client. On my CUPS i've trying to
> print test page, and the satus said "Connected to ws100"  and the job
> was deliver on Completed jobs list! but there's nothing happen with my
> printer! there's no test page printed and my printer seems like "hung"

http://openprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=HP-LaserJet_1020

In brief, the HP Laserjet 1020 is one of those fine printers which is
unsupported by HP's own Linux drivers group. We purchased one and I
tried all the tricks I could find to get it working without success.
Apparently, some people are successful but I convinced management to
trade it for the HP 1022 which works perfectly without fuss.