Scott Balneaves wrote:
> On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 05:03:21PM +0200, Jan Kunder wrote:
>> Hi there.
>> ltsp5 etch /opt/ltsp i386
>>
>> I take words from Scott to my heart (install it in /opt/ltsp) and I
>> got myself to "need a path".
>> (I got there before with non-default instal, too, but ... I have a few
>> patches in my head, after few days u will have them here, too :)
>>
>> Yes, u can bet, that dhcpd.conf and exports is OK.
>> option root-path "10.0.5.7:/opt/ltsp/i386";
>
> LTSP5 doesn't use the IP address in the root path anymore, as the
> initramfs figures out the nfs server automatically.

Actually, the fact that LTSP-5 doesn't use the IP address in the
root-path is a bug, and it's being fixed.  LTSP-4.2 could also figure
out the IP address automatically, but the sample file included it, so
everyone used it.

Anyway, to fix your problem, remove the ip address and the ':' from the
root-path.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]