hi,
I first tryed with the version that comes with ltsp 4.2.
Than I recompiled the 1.5.0.tar in the LTSP environement, 'couse i'm sure
that is working with Vista.
I'm not a guru of compilation, so maybe i do something wrong.
There's a way to get the version of rdesktop from the shell ?
Not find any --version flag.
To be sure I've only compared files dimensions.

In last days I used a real thin in place of the vmware thin.
Anything changed, no video card error, video still flashing.

Maybe there's a log file to looking for ?

It seems that the Xorg display builded for WIN2003/XP RDP logon don't works
for Vista.

THX