With 200m2 without barriers wireless go easy,
but bandwidth is complicated factor.

basic router 802.11g, (54) does not give good performance for my taste.
you need a really good. but you need a really good wifi-pci with a good
antena too.
cables and a switch works better for now.
may be a wifi N, works better, but its still expensive.