This means that i don;t need to change any setting in my server.  i have
tried many options with xmms but no luck. is there any other player that
works fine in clinets?

Thanks
Paras.

On 7/13/07, Andrew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Paras pradhan wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have installed ltsp 5 in debian etch 4.0 using ltsp-build-client.
> Eveything works perfectly except sound. When i play music with xmms in
> my clients. the music is playing in my server. What do i need to do to
> fix this issue up?
>

> I am following this link
> http://wiki.debian.org/LTSP/Howto?highlight=%28ltsp%29 ( used the top
> section).
> Help !
>
> Thanks in advance
> Paras.
In Preferences select esd for your output and enter thin client name.
Sorry I can't remember exactly how the menu goes but I'm no longer using
xmms.

HTH

Andrew