Dear all,

Let me be more specific: mounting local devices in my clients doesn't work.

=> My system is Ubuntu 7.04 with the default ltsp 5.0

What I did:
* ltspfs is installed
* ltspfsd is running
* in 'Account Properties' the users are being allowed to use fuse.
* Fuse-utils and libfuse2 is installed and Fuse-module is actually loaded.
* The users are actually in the fuse-group.
* LOCAL_STORAGE = Y has no effect.
* ps -ef | grep lbuscd gives no respons and thus there is no /tmp/drives
folder on the client.
* There is an entry on the client of /etc/fstab which says where to
mount the cdrom (/var/run/drives/cdrom), but checking the location gives
nothing.

So how to make the local storage actually work? How to make lsbuscd
actually working?

Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend!

Erwin.