Tirsdag 28 august 2007 12:59, skrev Fajar Priyanto:
> However, it produces a question:
> Does it mean that NOT ALL pxe enabled card work with LTSP5?
>
> The error is: It gets IP address from dhcp server, but fails to find
> TFTP server.
>
> Has anyone encountered this kind of symptoms?
> Cheers,
> Fajar.

I've had the exact same problem with some older clients, they didn't
work  when used togheter with next-server in dhcp. Turned out it was
some multicast stuff in our cisco switches that was the trouble.

I could use these clients just fine togheter with next-server statement
in dhcp if I used etherboot bootdisks.

I have a picture of the error from a client that didn't work:
http://skolelinux.no/~klaus/timeout.png

--
Klaus Ade
67E61D18B2C44F8A3DA35C6D849F9F5F 26FA477D