Another bug in LTSP-5 (there is quite many of them, unfortunately,
because it is very nice move forward), but this one is easy to solve -
you need to install rdesktop binary to the LTSP environment - something
like apt-get install rdesktop.....

Ondrej

Hakan Kutucu wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> I have installed last version of Ubuntu and LTSP 5.  All clients boot from
> the server normally.  There is an windows server in the LAN. I would like to
> connect it via rdesktop from clients.  But when I change lts.conf as
> "SCREEN_04= rdesktop 192.168.0.1"  it doesn't work.
> What is the problem?
> Thanks in advance....

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential
and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you
are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or
retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this
e-mail from your computer system(s).
Please direct any additional queries to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thank You.