Hallo, I've installe ltsp using edubuntu, it work fine, but I have some
questions, some users asked me to install skype. I searched for info and I
found that is suggested to install it as a local app, ok, I chrooted and
installed it, but then I found that for launching local app I need ldap, I
have to export the /home ans so on, it is really so complex?

Another question, I enable localdev and fuse, and now I can use usb drive
using the client, but I cannot unmount it, the contextual-menu does not show
me any umount option, how can I do? I have the same problem with gnome icons
create on the desktop using "connect to server" menu, I can use them, but I
cannot delete them anymore. Any suggestions.

Thanks, Pietro.
PS: LTSP is a great work.
--
I will build myself a copper tower