Andrew,
   I had the issue you mentioned and I found the reason was that the nvidia

drivers were not being loaded on the client in LTSP 4.2.

A little more information on this client would be beneficial to you here.

Regards,
Dan

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 17:19:50 +0200, Andrew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The only thing I cannot get right on ltsp-4.2 is a screen resolution of
> 1440x900, even entering the resolution and sync rates. It works fine on
> ltsp-5, but I'm using the Debian tarball on a Slackware-12 install and
> printers and local storage are proving to be a nightmare. I would
> happily stick with 4.2 if I could fix my screen.
>
> Any help appreciated.
>
> Andrew

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message, and any attachments that may accompany it, contain
information that is intended for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
f the recipient of this message is not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, or other use of this communication or any of the
information, which it contains is unauthorized and prohibited.  If you
have received this message in error, please notify the original sender
by return mail and delete this message, along with any attachments, from
your computer. Thank you.