What source code do I need for the server to be able to mount
thin client USB drives?

For the thin clients I am using LTSP 5, the server is Debian
Sarge.

Please note that I can't follow the normal installation
scripts, as they assume there is an LTSP server that takes
care of everything, in our case we use 4 servers for the
thin clients plus 2 separate servers that take care of the
DHCP/tftp stuff.

I am in the process of compiling the fuse kernel module (although
I am running into issues with that). After that I thought there
was an additional ltspfs set of utils, but I can only find
the ltspfsd sources, which seem to be for the thin client daemon.

Thanks,

Alberto