So, wen I say,
Now I have installed ltsp5 + ltsp_ubuntu_6.10_i386-2.tar.bz2 root-tree on
Slackware12.
the local devices work, but only cdrom icon is show on desktop. However I
can access alk local devices from nautilus using /tmp/$HOME-ltspfs/

On the last post I say to not install fuse, but i'm wrong (I thought that I
was installed in slackware 12).
the fuse install is a requirement to local devices work, so do it.

Also I forgot to say that the script ltspfsmounter is necessary.
I don't know were I can found this script, but i have it here.
(Maybe i found on ubuntu packages or someone say to me on #ltsp)
And I copy this script to /usr/sbin/

that's all.

In my notes has this very good link: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebugLocalDev