try:

sudo chroot /opt/ltsp/i386 apt-get install
xserver-xorg-input-elographics
sudo ltsp-update-image

-Gadi

On Thu, 2007-10-25 at 09:28 -0700, Kevin Bodwell wrote:
> I am trying to get an Elo Accutouch 2210 working on a edubuntu system.
> I believe it should work with included driver, but I get now response
> from the touch screen at all.
>
> What I have is an industrial PC from now defunct Viewtronix.  They are
> built with Axiom SBC8261VE PC/104 single board computers.  This machine
> has been running in service for 4 years with windows 2000 and the
> touchsreen has been working flawlessly.  I have also confirmed its
> settings using the dos utility comdump.exe from Elo.
>
> I have read many of the prior posts to this and other discussions, but
> it seems most of those people had a response from the touchscreen.  I
> have no response from the touchscreen at all.  It seems I must be
> missing something.
>
> Here is what I have in my lts.conf file, one note, I have tried the
> X_TOUCH_DEVICE="/dev/ttyS0" and X_TOUCH_DEVICE=/dev/ttyS0
>
> # This is the default lts.conf file for ltsp 5.
> # For more information about valid options please see:
> # /usr/share/doc/ltsp-client/examples/lts-parameters.txt.gz
> # in the client environment
>
> [default]
>     SOUND=True
>     LOCALDEV=True
>     NBD_SWAP=True
>     SYSLOG=server
>
> [00:60:e0:01:42:a5]
>       USE_TOUCH=Y
>       X_TOUCH_DEVICE="/dev/ttyS0"
>       X_TOUCH_MINX=433
>       X_TOUCH_MAXX=3588
>       X_TOUCH_MINY=569
>       X_TOUCH_MAXY=3526
>       X_TOUCH_UNDELAY=10
>       X_TOUCH_RPTDELAY=10
>
> Any help would be appreciated
>
> Kevin Bodwell

Gideon Romm | Proud LTSP Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Support LTSP!  Buy your hardware at:

        www.DisklessWorkstations.com
        www.DisklessThinClients.com

(use coupon code: LTSP5P for 5% off thin clients from DisklessThinClients.com)