ma, 2007-10-29 kello 08:08 -0500, Scott Balneaves kirjoitti:

> Well, first question is, you keep trying the jammin 225.  Have you tried
> a different box yet?  How much ram's in the 225?

Scott: My man. You are Kimi Räikkönen of the LTSP world!

Next time you visit to Finland - just call me. With my very good friend
monk Viktor (http://www.valamo.fi/en/index.php) we give you same tour as
FLUG did to Alan and Tesla Cox.

September 22nd

"Today we set off for Valamo, in eastern Finland, and site of a
monastery (which runs Linux...) The drive was very long, with a great
many trees. Alan saw an elk hiding in the trees. I was fascinated with
the maps in the service station. Everyone kept telling us that had we
only been a few days later we would have seen them all turn red, but we
missed it. After settling into our room (the monastery has accomodation
for tourists), re-encountered Jouko, who had heard we had not yet
experienced a sauna and was determined to rectify this.

I am not a person who likes getting over-hot, but well. This had to be
done. And it was wonderful. Jouko lives on the shores of a lake and his
wife had been preparing this sauna for hours. It never occurred to me
that the wood would have such a beautiful smell, either. Jouko's wife
also managed to convince me that since the lake was so near, and we were
in Finland, well, of course we should go straight from the sauna to the
lake.

I've heard about this before, and I have always assumed this means Finns
are just mad, but no. It was really great. And to have all of this with
just the sounds of the birds and the woods was wonderful."

http://www.linux.org.uk/~telsa/Diary/diary-old-2002-09.html

--

http://www.arkki.info/howto/LTSP5/LTSP5_Sound_Usbdisk.png

Sound...
USBDisk..
Amazing...

Working perfectly with HP T5135, I got lot of these at a school with two
server:

http://www.arkki.info/howto/Wiki/LTSP-Valokuvat/LTSP-Mantykangas.png

Scott, I'm going now to write howto to our finnish Ubuntu community wiki
and spread the gosp... eh very good news ;-). Just amazing.

Very Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.