2007/11/9, Shintaro Fujiwara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> If anybody know how to kill usb, tell me, please.
> p.s.
> I edited
> /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf
> but, couldn't make it.
> Even the configuration is "N", my client PC
> recognized usb device...

As far as I understand the usb device plugged into your server is
autoumounted on a thin client. IMHO ltsp has nothing to do here. Eg.
in Ubuntu you have to turn off automounting of pendrives and other
pluggable media on per user basis. Just log in as the thin client
user, go to Preferences -> Local Media and uncheck all usb devices,
palmtops, cameras, cds etc.
Should work.

Cheers
Jarek