If you're on a private secured subnet, try to turn off firewall or limit
allowed ltsp client subnet to access the server,
or make sure these ports (both tcp and udp) are accessible by the subnet
where ltsp client resides, 22 (ssh), 941 (nfs), 111 (portmap), 53
(dns), 3128 (squid), 7100 (xfs), 514 (syslog), 67 (dhcp), 69 (tftp),

maybe someone can add any other ports not listed here?