On 05/01/2008, Subhodip Biswas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> i am trying to get a LTSP 5 ubuntu bits working in my Fedora 8 . but i
> am getting a
> PXE - T04 :Missing Mode
>
> i suspect a wrong dhcpd.conf entry . what i am missing here ??
>
> ps: i tried LTSP 4.2 on my machine .so there may be some in my conf entry.

So did this work or not? If you can share your dhcpd.conf we can try
to assist. Is the file containing pxe boot sequence like below?

if substring (option vendor-class-identifier, 0, 9) = "PXEClient" {
        filename "/lts/2.6.16.1-ltsp-1/pxelinux.0";
    }
    else{
        filename "/lts/vmlinuz-2.6.16.1-ltsp-1";
    }

And are there files or symlinks present at appropriate locations?
--
Regards,
Sudev Barar