Hi dear friend,

I have a little problem with x at login.

 Better, all work at start up but when the user
attempt
login x don't start and system return to login window.

How can I configure the server?

 I use ldm and Etch like SO.
I read debian wiki ltsp howto but I have not
/opt/ltsp/i386/usr/share/doc/ltsp-client-core/examples/configure-x-xdebconfigurator.gz

so, I put lts.conf in /opt/ltsp/etc/ with inside the
follow line:

[Default]
        SERVER             = 192.168.1.254
        XSERVER            = vesa
        X_MOUSE_PROTOCOL   = "PS/2"
        X_MOUSE_DEVICE     = "/dev/psaux"
        X_MOUSE_RESOLUTION = 400
        X_MOUSE_BUTTONS    = 3
        USE_XFS            = N
        LDM_DIRECTX        = true
        X_MODE_0           = 1024x768

I have some difficult to find some documentation
about.

 Thanks for your help (..and sorry for my english)

  Sky

ICQ number : 79163695
"Windows ? Quello non è un sistema operativo ..... è un sistema nervoso ahhh
!!" Natalino Balasso ,Zelig.