Thanks,
xdmcp is working and is broadcasted. I can access my server using xdmcp query and login using gdm.

jam wrote:
On Tue, 2008-01-08 at 12:01 -0800,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

After I reinstalled the chroot environment now with etch (before
lenny)
the PXE is booting fine now.
The problem now is that the client boots in runlevel 2 and not 5.
This is my lts.conf

[default]
        SERVER                     = x.x.x.x
        XSERVER                   = auto