I'm trying ASUS P5L-MX motherboard which has Attansic L1 Ethernet driver
(atl1 kernel module). My system is Fedora 7 with Ubuntu feisty
(pre-prelease) i386 tarball.
Apparently it has support for Attansic ethernet:

ubuntu_feisty_i386/lib/modules/2.6.20-9-generic/kernel/ubuntu/net/atl1

..but after PXE boot, system hangs with:
"PXE boot hangs: ipconfig: eth0: SIOCGIFINDEX: No such device"

Questions: is this kernel module the right one for my network controller?
How can I be sure that it has not been recognized (screen scrools too fast!)

thanks

--
Sergio Motta
[EMAIL PROTECTED]