Hi,

Took the latter section of the lts.conf from a web post. Not sure what
Screen_07,_08,_09 are supposed to be doing.

Tried to patch ldm but got same problem as described in attached post.

Might just wait for an update to the ltsp client before addressing auto
login again.

Thanks

Joe
On Fri, 2008-02-01 at 20:40 +0100, SZABO Zsolt wrote:
> Joseph Gregory írta:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I tried to auto login using the following lts.conf but system hangs at
> > the gray X. Is their something wrong here?
> >
> > [Default]
> >
> > ## X11 driver, e.g. auto, vesa, i810
> > XSERVER                  = auto
> > #X_COLOR_DEPTH           = ""
> > X_COLOR_DEPTH            = 16
> > #X_VIDEO_RAM             = ""
> > #XF86CONFIG_FILE         = ""
> >
> > SOUND                        = Y
> > LOCALDEV             = Y
> >
> > [00:0D:88:26:36:4B]
> >
> > LDM_SERVER = 192.168.0.1
> > LDM_LANGUAGE = en_IE.UTF-8
> > LDM_SESSION = "/usr/bin/gnome-session"
> > LDM_USERNAME=ltsp
> > LDM_PASSWORD=EnF4K26z
> > SCREEN_07=ldm
> > SCREEN_08=ldm
> > SCREEN_09=ldm
>
> Hmm... I do not see anything wrong in this lts.conf (I assume that
> normal login works) except that I do not understand the last 3 SCREEN
> lines of ldm (do you really want 3 ltsp login?). However, you may need a
> patched version of ldm...
>
> Zsolt

--- Begin Message ---
I feel like such a moron, but I don't know how to update the libpango
binaries.  I is complaining about needing version 1.18.3, but only
having 1.18.2
-Andy