Hi Diwakoe,

> Suddenly my user get this error "XDMCP: fatal error: Session declined
> Maximum number of open sessions" when boot. I'm using Fedora 7 and
> 4.2u2 installed with 15 users connected to this server.

I guess you are facing a bug in gdm that appeared recently (I faced it
in november last year). It should be corrected in the last gdm version :

What's New in 2.20.3 Stable Release:
(....)
· Fix counting of open XDMCP sessions. In some situations this problem
would cause GDM to think the maximum number of XDMCP sessions had been
started when this wasn't the case. This fixes bug #495623. (Andrew Ziem)
(....)

Cheers,

Denis

> Is there any patch to solve this error?