Hello,

I have made several tests using Ubuntu 7.10 and LTSP5, but I prefer to
continue using the AMD Geode GX2 thin client with Ubuntu 7.04 and
kernel 2.6.20-15.

The 7.04 version is running more stable.

Kind regards, Ariane Paola

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 3:22 AM, damianus sigit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm using LTSP 5 in Ubuntu 7.10  and my client failed to boot. My client
> is an AMD Geode GX2 thin client. I've tried to boot using another client
> (SIS processor) and it works. So does anyone know why my Geode GX2 failed to
> boot?
>
> best regards,
> sigit

Ariane Paola Gomes

GPG key: F20E69CC
Fingerprint: 506B DFFE 34A4 AA0B 4157 61D8 6D1B D69E F20E 69CC