A couple of years ago I bought some really nice  eTC-3800 (I think they are
also known as eBox 3800). They have been working like a charm (PXE boot) and
the supplierwere very helpful in substituting one that got lost in the
delivery.

However one died 6 month ago (couldn't power on). Last month the next had a
failure in its NIC interface. This week the third (and last) of these nice
boxes had a similar failure :-(  The rest of my clients (old PC's) have been
working for several years even before I got the thin clients.

Am I just extremely unlucky or has these thin clients a weak spot?

Regards
Poul

Scopri il Blog di Yahoo! Mail: trucchi, novità, consigli... e la tua opinione!
http://www.ymailblogit.com/blog/