Richard Doyle schrieb:
> We're considering using Crossover Linux Professional in our small (18
> workstations) Edubuntu 7.04 (based on LTSP 5) classroom system. The
> workstations are all thin clients; all applications run on the server.
>
> How many Crossover licenses would we need to purchase to support all 18
> workstations?

Richard,

If all 18 work at a time, it's necessary to buy at least 18 licenses.
They sell this on a "concurrent basis", i. e. the question is "how many
students work on it at the same time". As far as I got it, Microsoft
sell their pieces under a workspace model, i. e. you've got so-and-so
many PCs (which theoretically could be in use), you need this number of
licenses.

We have two labs, but only one of them is used to actually use and teach
MSOffice. In the other one, they use OOo for doing translation jobs etc.
So I bought a license for the one lab (25).

But better ask them yourself at www.codeweavers.com.

Regards

Rolf