Hi I have a weird problem. I have upgrade my LTSP Server (lenny) to
version 5.1.5-1. I did ltsp-update-image. Now some users can still
login, some not and the ldm screen comes back. The only error I see is
something like 'famd[1830]: stat on ".#lk0x8111a28.hostname.8339"
failed: No such file or directory'. Anyone an idea what I am missing?
Many thanks