Hi,

I am installing ltsp5 in debian lenny. I am following the instruction as per
howto. The ltsp-build-client runs successfully.

When booting client, the client gets the kernel however only a login prompt is
displayed - that too it is flickering.

Some of the errors noticed on the client are
cdpinger[1686]:segfault at 6f72647f eip b7f175a5 esp bf8facc0 error 4

/var/lib/discover does not exist

on server daemon log following message is running
May 23 16:12:21 cmdxserver ldminfod[11542]: connect from 192.168.2.130
(192..168.2.130)

What may be the problem?

I tried ltsp-build-client --dist=sid , then also the problem persist.

Please tell me how to debug further.

Raman.P

      Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/