Hey LTSP users,
lately the ltsp-build-client command isn't working anymore. The reason does
not appear to be the ltsp script, but a bug in the deb-package. See:
Recently I finished setting up everything I wanted to implement, but that
bug keeps me from building it neatly again (the chroot-environment is a bit
messy right now). So how can I deal with this problem (when running
ltsp-build-client)

Setting up linux-image-2.6.18-6-486 ...

Hmm. The package shipped with a symbolic link
/lib/modules/2.6.18-6-486/source
However, I can not read the target: No such file or directory
Therefore, I am deleting /lib/modules/2.6.18-6-486/source

Due to that, I get the (pretty similar) error when booting the thin client:

FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/2.6.24-16-server/modules.dep: No such
> file or directory

Can you build a ltsp-env without problems? Any ideas?
thanks
peter