2008/7/2 Manjusha Joshi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> Spread this message far and wide!  Register soon!  Please register this
>> week....I need to get the count as soon as possible!
[SNIP]

> Don't you think the announcement would have done 6 months back, with which
> real participation from the world is possible.
>
> I am interested but impossible to arrange things in one month. Next time
> please announce well in advanced if possible.

If you have been reading the list message went out couple of times in
the past too...

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar

PS: I know most of people do not follow email niceties (mostly they
are not aware) but if you follow bottom post/in-line post style of
email conversations it becomes a whole lot easier to carry on
meaningful dialogue and you can snip out what is not meaningful too.
Most people just hit reply button and top post leaving prior message
appended uselessly at bottom. See if you can adopt this style and
persuade others. In case you are already doing this ..... great,
spread the message.