Hello,
I installed on ltsp4.2 four workstations HP5515 with flashmemory of 256MB
when I boot the workstation with PXE it stops at the level of network
card: link up, just before mouse install
You can look at a foto of the screen at
http://roland.dns2go.com/ltsp/thinHP5515.jpg

A normal functioning workstation like SFF HP gives an output like this:
http://roland.dns2go.com/ltsp/thinstation_ok.jpg

The lts.org lookes like this
http://roland.dns2go.com/ltsp/lts.conf

Note:
The workstations worked in a previous version of ltsp.
But I remember I had to change a parameter, video ram or something like it.
I reinstalled the server and lost those settings.

What could this be?

--
Roland Brouwers
C.A.T. bvba