Amos Batto kirjoitti:

> LTSP 5 is not well tested on any platform other than
> Ubuntu and even there it is a mess if you want to do
> anything special like use local printers.  I recommend
> using LTSP 4.2, since it just works.
>
> cheers,
> Amos

I was thinking that way, too. But then I saw the light ;-).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32tcvdd4SCI

LTSP is future and it is here today.

Remember this long discuss on the our list?

"I've abandoned working on LTSP 4.2, and am working on making LTSP5
better.  That's what's going to make it into SuSE, and Fedora when the
porting efforts are done, and that's what's in Debian and Ubuntu today.
  It doesn't make any sense for me to spend time on the old one."

http://marc.info/?l=ltsp-discuss&m=119366247501305&w=2

I have tested openSUSE 11 and Fedora 9, they are today as good as Ubuntu
8.04. Sorry for Debian, never tried that because to me it is so similar
to Ubuntu...

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.