I never use it, but it was possible, I think, to shutdown clients with
ltsp 4.x:

"The package ltsp-utils is a great tool when it comes to administrating
the thinclients without to much footjob.
[--]
With ALLOW_SHUTDOWN = Y you may reboot/shutdown your thinclients using
the commands

ltspinfo --reboot -h ltsp040
ltspinfo --shutdown -h ltsp040"

http://www.skolelinux.org/~klaus/sarge/x2700.html

----

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ apt-cache search ltsp
ldm - LTSP display manager
python-tcm - control ubuntu LTSP connections
thin-client-manager-backend - control ubuntu LTSP connections
thin-client-manager-gnome - control ubuntu LTSP connections
ltsp-manager - Ubuntu LTSP server management GUI
mythbuntu-diskless-client - Mythbuntu-diskless client environment
python-ltsp - provides ltsp related functions
ltsp-client - LTSP client environment
ltsp-client-core - LTSP client environment
ltsp-server - Basic LTSP server environment
ltsp-server-standalone - Complete LTSP server environment
ltspfs - Fuse based remote filesystem for LTSP thin clients
ltspfsd - Fuse based remote filesystem daemon for LTSP thin clients
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$

Is there a way do that with Ubuntu 8.04/LTSP5. Thin clients are HP t5125
and t5135.

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.