Rob Owens skrev:
> I did some testing for you on a few of my systems.
>
> CentOS / LTSP 4.2 -- music works, but sound on YouTube doesn't.  I
> installed an Alsa-ESD package to get music to work.  I didn't do
> anything in attempt to get YouTube sound to work, but I hear there are
> some using it successfully.
>
> Debian Etch / LTSP 4.2 -- The one Java Applet I tested worked.
>
> Debian Lenny / LTSP 5 -- music works.  I tried to test YouTube, but I'm
> running a 64-bit system which makes installing Adobe Flash a bit of a
> hassle.  I installed Gnash, and YouTube didn't like it (I wasn't even
> allowed to hit "play" -- I guess it detected that flash wasn't installed).

Just FWIW, I've seen Youtube and some other similar web thingies not
work *on Windows* for various reasons, one of them being the need to
upgrade Flash.

Sometimes, the reasons for something not working are as simple as a plug
not seated correctly, so to speak. It doesn't have to be the system (e.
g. LTSP, Ubuntu or whatever) that's broken.

BR,
Gudmund