Varun Pabrai kirjoitti:

> I have installed Ubuntu-8.04.
>
> I want to setup ltsp-server.
 >
> Please explain me the individual packages and
> Which of the following packages I need to install.

Please, please - Use Ubuntu 8.04.1 Alternate (i386), it has everything
you need out-of-box.

"The installer will set up an out of the box working LTSP install for
you if your server has two network cards built in. If that is not the
case it will tell you what to modify to run with a single network card.

Once you boot up the CD, hit F4. The "Modes" menu will pop up. Select
"Install an LTSP Server". Now just move on with the install."

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/LTSPQuickInstall
http://releases.ubuntu.com/releases/hardy/

After installation read all these fine manuals.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.