On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 05:19:36PM +0800, Mark David Dumlao wrote:
> Thanks Steve, I didn't know gPXE was universal because I only downloaded
> images
> from rom-o-matic.

you can download a universal gPXE iso from rom-o-matic.net, just select the
"gpxe:all-drivers" driver. why it isn't the default is beyond me.

i haven't had luck with the "gpxe:all-drivers" floppy disk images from
rom-o-matic.net, though. when building from source, i had luck with padded disk
images (.pdsk) floppy images which aren't built by default.

i've also got .deb packages of gPXE available at:

  http://llama.freegeek.org/~vagrant/debian/UNRELEASED/

that has various images in /usr/share/gpxe/

live well,
  vagrant