Thank you to everyone for your feedback.  We're currently using SLES 10 sp1
(SuSE Linux Enterprise Server), and are at some point going to have to move
off of LTSP 4.2 in favor of a version that gets security updates.

CyberOrg: How hard is it for things to progress from OpenSuSE to SLES?

Jeremy D. Young
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
O'Reilly Auto Parts