Hi

I need to use Ltsp linux clients, but they tftp server, dhcp server
and nfs server are hosted on a Windows XP machine. Can I have the
pxelinux.0 ,ltsp kernel and file system Image on an XP machine? I read
that LTSP-5 uses the kernel of the host linux machine. ITC, I will I
be able to use LTSP-5 for the said situation? Or should I switch to
LTSP-4.2, where the kernel is separate?

Is it true that Ltsp client files are stored in /opt/ltsp/i386 ?

Also, how is it possible to have .img file containing all files in
/opt/ltsp/i386 ? If I make an image of the File system and put it
along with kernel and pxelinux.0 in the Windows tftp server, will the
ltsp client machine extract the .img to a full RFS? What are the
instructions to be given? Is it there in linuxrc file?

regards

Nataraj