Hi

My TCs are VIA EPIA boards.

I installed the Ibex LTSP client suit.
Boot fails with the openchrome graphics drivers saying "BusIDs needed with fb
devices"
I took my /opt/ltsp harking back to Gutsy ??, kept the current kernel and
initfs (added the /lib/modules for the current kernel) and all is well.

I dropped that /opt/ltsp into my SuSE 11.1 and again every thing is perfect,
but why 11.0 would not accept a login is a puzzle.

So:
Gutsy /opt/rms
Ibex vmlinuz and initrd
CentOS: works perfectly
SuSE11.1: works perfectly
Ibex: works perfectly

Thanks to J who posted links and advice. :-( that it did not work. (Since I
use tftpboot for mythtv, embedded stuff, ltsp and installs the layout of
tftpboot is important to me, and the kiwi implementation is too chaotic for
me)

James