OK, I'll give it a try next week. Maybe upgrading the ltsp-package
helps. But I'll think I'll keep Hardy as it has LTS. One further
question: Why no backports for Hardy? After all, LTSP is in use on
workstations, so a long support is really appreciated. I just want to
avoid real upgrades as long as possible to keep the things I changed.

--
Agnes-Bernauer-Strasse 53b
80687 Muenchen

Mobile: +49-176-61576306