This is OT but I have a fresh install of FC10+LTSP5.  I need to be
able to play video from NASA:
http://www.nasa.gov/topics/universe/index.html  for the school.  This
requires libmms?  But, what do I need to install to get this playback
in FF3 on the thin client?  Totem is the default and it plays
cnn/msnbc/others well but not the NASA videos.

Thanks for any help on what to add to totem so that I can play these.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins
Newark Charter School