Hello Community,

We are pleased to announce the KIWI-LTSP basic cluster support.

You may read more about this feature and try it out as outlined at :
http://en.opensuse.org/LTSP/Cluster/Setup

As always, feedback welcome, our bug tracker is here:
http://devzilla.novell.com/kiwi-ltsp/, if you need any live help drop into #ltsp
(for ltsp only) or #kiwi-ltsp(for anything related to kiwi-ltsp), We'll be happy
to help if around.

Take care...

Shrenik

--
Shrenik Bhura
IntelliAnt: Consulting and Development of Free / Open Source Software