Michael Collins wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 11:48 AM, Jordan Erickson
> <jerick...@logicalnetworking.net> wrote:
>
>> Damn it. You guys said I could run my Commodore 64 as a thin client in
>> LTSP 6.0.
>>
>> I was *totally* able to do it in 4.2...
>>

>> Cheers,
>> Jordan/Lns
>>

> ROFLMAO   Some of the silly not really ltsp questions on here make me
> think the same thing about my Vic-20.  Thanks for the laugh.

Guys,

I am sorry, but now I am a bit confused.
When I have a look at the official manual, I read that supported Devices are
either intel, AMD or z-80 based.

At least my zx-81 seemingly shows something on the screen, when I switch
it on.

Where did you add the Commodore Support Options Kernel-Module?

Eberhard