I am developing I web wizzard to edite the LTSP files.
In the link wiki you can see some images, but I am from Brasil..so in this
first version the interface is in portuguese.

You can download the project here

http://github.com/BugsBunnyBR/web-ltsp/tree/develop

click in download and choice download in .zip or .tar.gz file.
Inside the project there are 2 scripts install, one in
portuguese(Debian-installer-ltsp5.0-ptbr) and another in english
(Debian-installer-ltsp5.0 ) they can be used to install in Debian and Debian
based dsitros.
If you are not a Debian based user you can read the README and use this to
install in your distro

WIKI:
http://wiki.github.com/BugsBunnyBR/web-ltsp

The wizzard is been made in python (persistence and logic ) and perl
(interface)..why? Because python is easy...and perl is used in webmin..The
original idea was to create a module to webmin..but I gave up..maybe you can
to this.

If you think in read my python code.. A adivice..that is the first project I
do in python..I am not a python man (there are people who are java man...C++
man.. you get that?)

I was forgetting.. I thought the LTSP 5.0 was able to handle 2 screens in
the same terminal, but seens is not..so don't use this option in the wizzard
(the wizzard allow you to configure 2 screens)..are there  plans to turn
this option able?

Of course..you can fork my project in github.

NOTE: Do not download the master branch..it's old.
--
  Júlio Cesar Bueno Cotta
Graduando em ciência da computação