Hi,

We had update our server to Jaunty / Ubuntu 9.04 and we observe
different problems:
      * The CPU works now at 75% - before ~20%
      * The system-charge is now 4 or more - before ~1 or 2
      * The work on the thin-client becomes very slow !!! (evolution -
        create a email: ~1min)

Cordialement

simon schmidig
manzoni schmidig architectes urbanistes sàrl
        39 rue eugène-marziano
        1227 les acacias
        t +41 22 301 70 90
        f +41 22 301 70 89