Hello again,

I've still having this annoying problem - Diskless Client Monitor is
switching to TEXTMODE and back to X-Mode as long as no one ist logged
in.

CRT-Monitors commenting every change with a "click-clack"/"fizz &
woosh" sound.

This is "my" lts.conf:

[default]
LOCALDEV = True
SOUND = FALSE
CONFIGURE_X_COMMAND = /usr/share/ltsp/configure-x.sh
X_MODE_0 = 1024x768
X_COLOR_DEPTH = 16
XkbLayout = de
SERVER=10.0.4.69
SCREEN_08 = rdesktop
RDP_SERVER=10.0.4.70
RDP_OPTIONS ="-z -a 16 -f -D -k de -d SGO -r sound:local -r
disk:drives=/media/root/"

SERVER INFO:

1.) LTSP-SERVER (IP 10.0.4.69)
I'm using OpenSuSE 11. with "KIWI-LTSP prebuild" on a dell Server PE
2950
with 2 quadcore cpus / 8 GB RAM / SAS raid 2x 73 GIG

2.) RDP-Server (IP 10.0.4.70)
This ist our WINDOWS Terminal server also using dell Server PE 2950
with 2 quadcore cpus / 8 GB RAM / SAS raid 2x 73 GIG
OS = VISTA ULTIMATE 64 with a TS-Add-ON form Thinstuff
( www.thinstuff.com/products/xpvs-server/ )

As long as no one is loggt in on a terminal the Screen chances
permanent in
intervals (about a minute) from the VISTA login screen to TEXT mode
for a few seconds. The CRT Monitors in our library commenting every
change with an annoying "sound" like fizz & woosh with an cracking
component ;-) @ least no fun for the visitors of our library.

Please help me out!

Greetings from Germany

Frank