On this address http://expert.mandriva.com/question/33040 is mentioned that
Mandriva has

drakgw that help the setting of Internet Sharing.
I ran this command and the internet sharing with windowsxp problem was solved
but the dhcpd.conf for LTSP was
replaced with a generic one. The result was that LTSP 4.2 did not work any
more. thin clients could
not connect to the server anymore.
I had a copy of the LTSP dhcpd.conf and whe i restored it, Thin clients could
connect as well as
the windowsxp laptop.
 So always do a copy of your ltspd.conf first.

Thanks for the help.

> Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 08:28:19 -0600
> From: apt....@gmail.com
> To: ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Ltsp server as dhcp for windows laptop
>
> On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 1:46 PM, gabriel lopez<gabriellop...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I have Ltsp 4.2 installed on mandriva 2009 that seems to be working ok. The
> > server has 5 diskless clients connected to it and i can browse the internet
> > from any of this terminals.  But if connect a Windows XP laptop to the
> > network, a Ip is given to it and can browse the ltsp server harddisk, print
> > thru the printserver on this network and do many thing internally. But can
> > not reach the internet thru the browser unless i inform the browser that i
> > have a proxi and the ip of it is 192.168.20.254. My ltsp server has 2
> > network cards, one is 192.168.20.254 (eth0) and eth1 is connected to
> > Internet dsl with static ip.  This ltsp server is acting as a dhcp server
> > and actually it is asigning a ip to the windows laptop. There is no other
> > dhcp server on this network. Squid is running on this server.
> > Where should i look for the problem. I have no experience with this kind od
> > problem.
>

> Your windows client is trying to use the ltsp server as a NAT machine,
> but you made no indication that it has been set up for NAT.
>
> You will have to enable IP masquerading, aka NAT, and I'm not entirely
> sure how that's done in Mandriva. Looks like it could be as simple as
> running the networking wizard according to this post.
> http://expert.mandriva.com/question/33040
>
> The alternative would be to place a switch or router between the ltsp
> server and dsl modem and plug your windows box into that. Make sure
> your dhcp server is listening on both interfaces.
>
> db

Explore the seven wonders of the world