I'm using Debian Lenny. I've read your howto before I wrote first mail because
It doesn't worked for me. (I have "ethtool -s eth0 wol g" in my rc.local witch
is executed on start)
Moreover my problem isn't permanent or obvious. I have a script for tests
which in loop turns on and off my thin-clients. More than half of them still
are working properly after about 20 loops. First TC stopped working after 2
loop and  second TC after 5 loop and so is going on. There is no reason or
clue or I just doesn't see it. Unnecessary I don't know if they hangs on
halting or they are halted properly and they just doesn't starts after
receiving "MagicPacket"....

Pozdrawiam
Szymon Turkiewicz
aka Sawar aka Mroofka :)