On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 12:06:47PM +0300, Veli-Matti Lintu wrote:

> After nothing else seemed to work, I started debugging the crashes using
> kernel serial console and finally got some results. As this is probably
> something that also others could use, I wrote a blog entry about it:
>
> http://www.opinsys.fi/en-debugging-freezing-ltsp-terminals

Veli-Matti, if you're willing, I could add this to the LTSP upstream
documentation in the debugging section.  It's not strictly LTSP related, as
it's simply using serial console, but it's something that people may run up
against.

I'll be more than happy to transcribe, and of course, add your name to the list
of contributers.

Let me know.

Cheers,
Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | The human race has one really effective weapon,
Systems Department | and that is laughter.