On Wed, 9 Sep 2009, Vagrant Cascadian wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 09, 2009 at 02:16:07PM -0600, David Burgess wrote:
>> Another challenge I encountered while setting this up is getting local
>> usb devices to appear in the rdp session.
>
> with ltspfs 0.5.13 on ubuntu or debian, install both the ltspfsd and ltspfs
> package into the chroot, and then it should at least partially work, by making
> a mount on the thin client in /media/root/* that you can then export via
> rdesktop somehow as a drive. at least that's what gadi tells me. :)

I have the following option set lts.conf in LTSP 4.2.

RDP_OPTIONS  = "-r sound:local -r disk:drives=/Drives"

I also have these which relate to the modules. They may or may not be
necessary. :)

SOUND_DAEMON = "rdp"
SOUND = Y
SMODULE_01 = sound
SMODULE_02 = sis701  # driver for specific sound card

I am in the process of testing LTSP 5 and I'm not totally sure it works
with that yet.

--
Phil Davey
Computer Officer